miércoles, 28 de octubre de 2015

OpenMandriva Forums

I received an email about a new tool for OpenMandriva forums today.  It made me curious, so I visited the forums and discovered that I had forgotten to join the forums!

I signed in quickly to see the new tool and, whatever it is, this new tool makes the interaction great.  Its clean and modern appearance reminded me of the interface of Google+

This also caught my eye:

https://discourse.openmandriva.org/t/abrimos-el-topic-de-bienvenida-y-presentacion-de-usuarios-hispanos/161

I also gave the OpenMandriva Games page a try and found the proposal interesting despite the games they have are not the ones I play.  I guess it would be great to be able to play Tomb Raider: The Last Revelation again, but Steam is doing a wonderful job to satisfy my occasional gaming needs.

I must try to catch up with what the folks at OpenMandriva are doing...

2 comentarios:

  1. It's good to see that Mandriva's heritage is still rolling!

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. "Rolling" is quite appropriate. I learned today that OpenMandriva will go semi-rolling! ;P

      Eliminar

And the Magic is Ready!

Two weeks ago, DistroWatch reported that Mageia 9 had been released. Back then, I was swamped with work and, even when the Mageia notifier ...