viernes, 8 de noviembre de 2013

Right on Schedule! OpenMandriva LX RC1 has arrived!

Just as promised, OpenMandriva Association has made the first Release Candidate of OpenMandriva LX available for download today.

.
Right on schedule! OpenMandriva Association is sticking to the plan

Apparently, this release fixes more than 70 bugs and still offers the assortment of launchers that the beta called for the Battle Royal.  The winner will be defined in the soon-coming RC2.

Yes, soon, seriously... If they keep it on schedule, the new RC2 will be here, let's see... Next Friday!

I finished downloading the RC1 .iso and will test it later to see what gives.

No, on a second  thought, I think that I will install it to my desktop PC.

Yeah, let's live dangerously ;-)

I hope the plane can take off!

1 comentario:

  1. Whoa, that was fast! You know, I like the way OpenMandriva handled all this launcher issue. I am waiting to see which one will make it to the final release.

    ResponderEliminar

And the Magic is Ready!

Two weeks ago, DistroWatch reported that Mageia 9 had been released. Back then, I was swamped with work and, even when the Mageia notifier ...