jueves, 7 de noviembre de 2013

"Good things happen during the weekend" OpenMandriva LX is Coming!


UPDATE:  The Release Candidate 1 was launched last fridayHere's my reaction after I installed it to both my desktop and laptop computers.

According to this post, OpenMandriva Lx will be seeing the light of day pretty soon: on November 22!

The final product will be preceded by  two release candidates:
  • Friday 8 November: Release Candidate 1
  • Friday 15 November: Release Candidate 2
I must admit that I really like the way the beta is working on my desktop computer.

I wonder, what launcher finally won the OpenMandriva Lx launcher battle royal? Funny but, although I first detested it, I now wish that SimpleWelcome made it...



1 comentario:

And the Magic is Ready!

Two weeks ago, DistroWatch reported that Mageia 9 had been released. Back then, I was swamped with work and, even when the Mageia notifier ...